Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We have a panasonic kxtg585sk5 set of phones with a base and…

Customer Question
We have a panasonic...

We have a panasonic kxtg585sk5 set of phones with a base and 4 hand sets, we are having trouble with the base, the hand set in the base goes dead and wount work, we still seem to have service inthe other 3 set however, the set is i think about a year old we got it from a raido shack store that as gone out of business, can you help us. thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Kx tg585 sk5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

About a week

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) When you say the base handset "goes dead", does that mean that the screen goes blank, the calls are lost but the screen still shows information, etc.?

2) Has the base handset been swapped to a different charger, and if so does the issue stay with the handset?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)