Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have and MC602 system. It has been acting up lately. two…

Customer Question
I have and MC602...

I have and MC602 system. It has been acting up lately. two problems: It is electronically stuck on Aux and goes to highest volume and none of buttons work to change source or volume. What is cause and how to fix?

Technician's Assistant: When did this sound problem start with your system?

Just this week.

Technician's Assistant: Does it happen on all the handsets?

I am referring to the master unit. the speakers all work fine but volume is locked at high end on master.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes over time the last few years it would suddenly come on in middle of the night and go to utmost volume and I had to cut off master and intercom volume to prevent another wakeup.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 day by:
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No

Thank you