Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a set of cordless phones and all I can get on the…

Customer Question
I have a set...

I have a set of cordless phones and all I can get on the screens is the message "check. phone line.whatmust I do to use phone again?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Model no PNLC1042

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PNLC1042? What have you tried so far?

Tried many different things but unable to remove message returned from 5 weekholday last Thursday to find this and have not been able to use phone yet.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Do you have any other phones connected to the same phone line? If so, do they work ok?

Is the Panasonic base station connected to the phone line AND also connected to a working power supply and turned on?Have you tested the power supply to confirm?