Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Model Kx-TGA660 handset volume. Recectly, volume is low,

Customer Question
Model Kx-TGA660 handset volume ...

Model Kx-TGA660 handset volume

Technician's Assistant: When did this sound problem start with your system?

Recectly, volume is low, want to increase

Technician's Assistant: Does it happen on all the handsets?

No, mostly on a frequently used hand set in kitchen, base is upstairs im MBR

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phone(s).

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a cordless handset).

2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system?

3) What is the AGE of the system?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)