Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Ringer on handset does not ring for incoming calls.

Ringer on handset does...

Ringer on handset does not ring for incoming calls

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Panasonic kx-tg5432m

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TG5432M? What have you tried so far?

About a week I have followed instructions in manual

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

When handset is being used in another call is disconnected after a few minutes

11/24/2017
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone(s).

if you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, do ALL handsets have this issue?

2) When mentioning "call is disconnected after a few minutes", is there ANYTHING on the display of the handset - after the disconnect?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
two yes both have the same issue charging is the message verizon
Phone call session started

Thanks for the call Cynthia.

Here is the link to Amazon for your BATTERIES.

Click here --> http://amzn.to/2zjD5pL

Hi again Cynthia,

Here's another link to the search for cordless phones - on Amazon;

Panasonic Cordless Phone with Answering Machine Search Results
Click here --> http://amzn.to/1GpAuYA

As mentioned on the phone, If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Please let me know if you have any more questions about your phone system.

Take Good Care, Greg A.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer