Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We have the KX-TGD390C ( 2 phones) I Click "Volume" ringing…

Customer Question
We have the KX-TGD390C...

We have the KX-TGD390C ( 2 phones) I Click "Volume" ringing louder but how do I get the volume higher from the callers on the line???????

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KX-TGD390C?

One week!!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Like I wrote..........clicked Volume thinking it would help HEARING THE CALLERS VOICE..........nada!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

CONNECT ME??? wHAT IS GOING ON??cAN'T I get FREE ADVICE ....WE PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THESE 3 PHONES.....PANASONIC CANNOT BE THAT HARD UP FOR$$$$$$$

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
The Volume button/switch is usually used for both ringer Volume and speak/listen/speaker Volume control.

The difference is, one adjusts ringer volume while the phone is not in use, or perhaps while it is ringing also, but once you pick up on a call, it can be used for the volume of speaker/microphone for the call/speaking/listening.

(If your model does not work that way, it might be a settings adjustment buried in the phone's menus, so let me know if that does not work, and I will help you further, to find your way through the settings to that setting.)

NO it did not increase her voice at all ( my daughter)

I'm sorry to hear that. I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts in this category; thank you for your patience.