Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My phone was out of order the line is now fixed, Since then…

Customer Question
My phone was out...

My phone was out of order the line is now fixed

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Since then my answering memo does not work I get a stock answer service but I am not able to receive messages KX-TG5240 or 52443

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

I have tried to put in the greeting my phone line was down for several days but ATT&T has fixed that since then I can not seem to connect the message to my phone I can play the greeting but it does not record when I call and leave a message

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If there is a 'message' button or 'Answering' button on your phone's base unit, press it once, to turn ON the 'Answer' or 'Messaging' light next to it (if that light is not on.)

That might cure the problem.

But if not, I will find other options for you to try. Let me know how it goes, and if there's still a problem, whether the answering system in your phone is picking up on the line, or only the 'generic answering service', and if only that, then what company name is ***** ***** the generic answering service's message, please?

Light on not working

Let me know whether the answering system in your phone is picking up on the line, or only the 'generic answering service', and if only that, then what company name is ***** ***** the generic answering service's message, please?

Please stop I am not willing to pay for your help

Thank you for trying JustAnswer.com.

You may ignore the solicitation for additional services (and with them, charges). I did not send that message to you, the website system did. (And I have no control over such messages.)

Hi a family member fixed my problem please do not sign me up
Please cancel any subscription
Thank you for your help

You have no subscription that I can tell.

I have no power over charges, billing, no thorough access to your subscription status. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.