Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

KX-TGE433 How to get the date and time to display instead of…

Customer Question
KX-TGE433 How to...

KX-TGE433 How to get the date and time to display instead of "Voicemail msg. via phone co."?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

Is there anyone listening? I have a KX-TGE433. How to get the date and time to display instead of "Voicemail msg. via phone co." when the phone is idle?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Brand new. Arrived today.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have no phone company number and have turned off VM tone detection.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Phone. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

How do you mean you have no phone comapny? Is the phone not connect to a phone line?

Please let me know

I have no phone company phone number configured on my Panasonic house phones, but yes, I have a phone company. In any case, I have resolved the issue on my own. The date and time now appear on the devices and the "Voicemail msg. via phone co." is gone. Problem solved. Will my $5 be refunded?

You can go here for a refund

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0