Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How are you? I am a seller on ebay. I sell children's games…

Customer Question
How are you? Technician's...

How are you?

Technician's Assistant: I'm good, thanks. How can I help?

Yes, I am a seller on ebay

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I sell children's games
I am a vtech customer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

No there is no problem what I want more reduction to make more products on my page

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I am a customer of you I already buy a lot of your product

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.