Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a new PanasonciGH5 and I just started using the built…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new PanasonciGH5 and I just started using the built in time code generator. Now there is a consistent clicking audible in the headphones. It seems to be related to the timecode generator as the clicking syncs with the change in the change in the timecode.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Panasonic GH5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just began the first time I used the timecode generator. I have unplugged turned off the generator turned it back on. the problem persists and the noise is recorded onto the sd card

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 day by:
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.