Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

I have an AT&T cordless phone model 52103. It says I have X

I have an AT&T cordless...
I have an AT&T cordless phone model 52103. It says I have X amount of missed calls. How do I check and see what those calls were?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: A couple years
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: For a year r more. I haven't tried any troubleshooting because I lost the manual and don't know where to begin.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thank yo. I just need a answer to my question
11/21/2017
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

If you press the down arrow (book icon) on the cordless handset, it will show you a list of the recent calls, you can then use the up/down arrows to scroll through that list. You can even then press Talk while one is highlighted to call them back.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thank you,

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I do not know what a book icon is. The ONLY down arrow on my handset is for volume. Now what do I do.?

When the phone is not in use (not actively on a call) that same arrow button will bring up the missed call list.

That button should be a down arrow, and also says CID on it.

Nathan, Technician
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
DO NOT CALL ME - I've figured it out. Thank you.
Phone call session started

No problem, I'll let the site know to cancel the call for you.

Nathan, Technician