Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Using the phone last night and it just locked up and also it…

Customer Question
Using the phone last...

Using the phone last night and it just locked up and also it never was lite when on the charger and now it is all the time.HELP

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

8 mos.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not iam 83 years old and i keep this by my bed side for emergencys

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone please?

thank you

cs6114 why should i pay that when just replace the darn pjone

Hi there

This is a paid service, it is not free sorry,

I need to know both the make and model of the phone