Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have the Panasonic 6.0 Plus. It was beeping so I changed…

Customer Question
I have the Panasonic...

I have the Panasonic 6.0 Plus. It was beeping so I changed the batteries. Still beeping.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Panasonic 6.0 Plus is all I can tell you and it could be 8 years old - don't remember when I bought it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Going on for a few days - I have replaced the batteries.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you please tell me the actual model number? Dect6 is a feature, the model will start with kx-tg and is found on the main base station.

Can you also tell me how often it beeps?

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

I have found my answer on my own. Please refund. Thank you, ***** *****

You may do that from the help page.