Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I own a cordless Panasonic Phone Model KX-TGA659, it appears

Customer Question

I own a cordless Panasonic Phone Model KX-TGA659, it appears that the call block feature has a limitation on number of calls that can be blocked. Is that true? How can I add other calls to the list?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 2 years, at most.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just started. Not sure what other trouble shooting methods are needed.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 12 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 12 months ago.

Yes that is true,

this is an older model phone and while it has a block feature the internal memory is very limited. It can hold a maximum of 30 blocked calls.

It is not possible to add more beyond that, the system simply does not have any means of expanding the memory and will always have this 30 number limit.

You could remove some numbers to make room for new ones, or you could consider replacing the phone with a new system, the new models will typically hold 250 numbers.

An alternative would be to purchase an external call block system, like this: http://amzn.to/2iA9RwJ

It comes preloaded with 5000 known scan/telemarketer numbers and gives you the ability to add an additional 1500 of your own.

Best regards, ***** ***** for the news,

Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.