Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Would like a download of the manual for my DECT6.0 cordless…

Customer Question
Would like a download...

Would like a download of the manual for my DECT6.0 cordless telephone/answering system with caller ID/call waiting, EL52465

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

We have had the phone system several years but we lost the manual that came with it. Could you down load this manual?

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if you can download the manual.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My email address is***@******.***

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

Give me just a moment and I will provide you with that manual for download.

Below you will find a link to download the manual you requested. Please take two seconds to rate my service before you leave today at the top of this page or I am not credited with my assistance. It is my service you are rating and nothing else. If you feel my service has been anything but excellent, or you have follow up questions, please let me know before rating 😃

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (Use the arrow in the top right to save it to your computer)

Did you have any follow up questions? If not, please take two seconds to rate my service at the top of this page and click Submit. I aim for nothing less than 5-star Service, so if you need anything else please reply and let me know.