Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have had apackage w/ direc tv, verizion internet and a…

Customer Question
I have had apackage...

I have had apackage w/ direc tv , verizion internet and a tel. land line. I would like to know if the slowness and the cut of any thing I'm listening to on line stoppes every few second then comes back in 10 seconds or so . this happens every time I'm using my computer . my daughter thinks the internet is to slow ? can you help direct tv was little help

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Its a wireless land line type and 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I really don't know what to try because I allways make a bad situation worse .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Also there are times that the screen goes dark for 5 seconds or so but not very often.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 day by:
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I would like your thoughts on my problem

What is the package that you have paid for?