Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My phone says messages full. 10 seconds remaining. This is…

Customer Question
My phone says messages...

My phone says messages full. 10 seconds remaining. This is not true. There are no messages unanswered.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Panasonic model KX-TGA659

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About a.week now. Have done no trouble shooting. Am a senior with zero tech knowledge

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a cordless handset).

2) Are you SEEING or HEARING the "Messages full"?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks