Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

Messages full" How do I erase all messages, PANASONIC MODEL

quot;Messages full" How do...
quot;Messages full" How do I erase all messages
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: PANASONIC MODEL KX-TG 7871
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: WAS OUT OF TOWN OVER WEEKEND. MESSAGE WAS ON SCREEN WHEN I RETURNED. DO NOT KNOW HOW TO ERASE THESE MESSAGES.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: WHAT ELSE IS THERE THAT I COULD INCLUDE IF I DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT TO DO?
11/20/2017
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Have any messages recorded been listened to, and are no longer needed? In other words, are there ANY message stored that you do NOT want to erase?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I have reviewed all messages. How do I erase the messages.
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I want to wash out all of the messages!.

The easiest way to erase ALL message is to press the ERASE button TWICE - on the MAIN BASE UNIT - while the system is not in use.

Please give that a try and let me know if that works for you.

Thanks, ***** *****

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
It worked!. And please explain how a $26 phone call could have made it easier for you to help me?

As mentioned earlier:

ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me).

Those can be ignored/closed.

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system.
If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer