Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My phone has no dial tone. Have checked all connections this…

Customer Question
My phone has no...

My phone has no dial tone. Have checked all connections this has ben two ays- hel

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Utah

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Anything like what - no

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

N

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 4 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer