Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a panasonic telephone 6 handset,having problems a…

I have a panasonic...

I have a panasonic telephone 6 handset,having problems a called few weeks ago twice , the first technician could not solve the probllem and hang up on me. Called back same problem, i found out that i have been

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Charge for it (my phone is about 10 years old0so i went and bought a new one on 11/11/17 MODEL KX-TG-744SK - SN 71AXA0904416. my problem

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Now is last night i get a call did have my glasses by mistake i push the block number on my phone. i ring back the call i record a message to the caller, now on my phone i have a msg saying - voicemail msg via phone co -

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I called my phone co they said i should contact panasonic. please help.

11/19/2017
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

So are you wanting help with unblocking the number? Or with the message indicator?

Nathan, Technician
i would like to remove the display on all of my handset : display "voice mail msg via phone co" - i klick and it said as phone co for vm access. please help
remove display on my handset " voice mail msg via phone co" i contact comcast they told me i have to ask "panasonic'
I AM WAITING FOR AN ANSWER
Phone call session started
no that is not my phone number - mistake - i want to cancel the service.
iwant to cancel your service.

You've paid for the call service already. I can continue helping you here, or by phone if you prefer.

We're all independent techs here, I have no ability to cancel or refund anything. You have paid all of the agreed upon fees already.

there are no phone callfro
I DONT WANT YOUR SERVICE. THE PROBLEM IS STILL THERE

If you would like me to call you, please provide a number where I may reach you. Otherwise we can continue on here in the chat format, I just need a few moments to type out some details for you here.

The problem is still there, and will continue to be, until we finish our conversation so I can tell you how to fix it.

There is no magic instant fix or remote fix for this, there are some steps you will have to take on your end, but we need to communicate back and forth to do so.

Can you please test something for me - if you pick up the line and listen carefully, do you hear a few beeps or a fast/stutter tone prior to the dial tone?

If you would like me to call you, please provide a number where I may reach you. The problem can be resolved in about 2 minutes by talking through it.

CALL ME MY PHONE NUMBER IS(###) ###-####
I DID WHAT YOU ASKED ME.I PRESS # FOR ONE MINUTE. I CALL FROM MY CELL THERE ARE NO RING
IS MUTE . WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW. MY CELL(###) ###-####

I asked you to press the # button for 5 seconds

if that does not clear the VM indicator on the screen, press and hold the OFF button, for 5 seconds

THANK YOU. *****

You're very welcome, glad that did the trick for you!

Nathan, Technician