Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I can't find my tech phone direction book. I am 75 yrs. old…

Customer Question
I can't find my...

I can't find my tech phone direction book. I am 75 yrs. old and I hit my phone an accidentally hit something and now all words are foreign and I don't no how to get English words back. Is there a way you e-mail me a step by step list of how to correct this. I don't understand these foreign words to get it back to English. Only phone I have. No. on box is CS6429-4. Sure could use your help. My e-mail is***@******.***. My name is*****: How old is the phone?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I did just now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No not now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, do ALL handsets have this issue (are ANY displaying English)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(17+)

only have one active
Would rather you call.812(###) ###-#### but will be in another language.

Unfortunately I don't have a phone available to call - sorry about that.

Would it be possible to get another handset from the system and charge it up for a few minutes - to check if it displays in English?