Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have misplaced my instruction book for KX-TG4732. I want a…

Customer Question
I have misplaced my...

I have misplaced my instruction book for KX-TG4732. I want a printed not a download. I am 88 and prefer to read print version my laptop screen. Can I get the printed version?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Panasonic KX-TG4732 which I purchased in 12/13/2013 from Radio Shack. The serial number is ***** Does this help?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My phones are working but but I would like to have a manual to know all the capabilities of the system. Can I order a replacement printed manual please?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I am pleased the performance. I have base model in my living room and the other hand model in my bedroom.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Printed manuals for these are not available from the manufacturer. This model has been discontinued for several years so it is no longer supported.

I can send you an electronic version you can read on your computer, or you could print out the relevant sections yourself. Would that work for you?

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 8 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.