Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have had my Panasonic phone for quite a while now. Somehow…

Customer Question
I have had my...

I have had my Panasonic phone for quite a while now. Somehow my ringer got cut off. I don't know how to turn it back on. can you help me

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I got it in 2008

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It was just this evening

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know how long ago.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you please tell me the model number of the phone? It will be printed on the main base station and should start with kx-tg