Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a KXTGE430 model. There is a buzzing noise. What is…

Customer Question
I have a KXTGE430...

I have a KXTGE430 model. There is a buzzing noise. What is it? How can it be fixed?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I just sent that. it is 3 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It has been going on a week. I unplugged all phones and put in new batteries

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If you would please, so that I may advise you ideally: tell me in Reply, the phone company that provides your phone service ?

Where’s the phone call
Not if you charge me money nothing I’m just getting back with him

I'm sorry - I was busy with another case for a bit. (I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

You should be charged nothing for the Phone Call service, if ultimately no Expert calls you, I think.

I have no power over charges, though. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us