Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I just purchased the D1780 series phones they have been

Customer Question
I just purchased the...

I just purchased the D1780 series phones they have been charged the main phone i was able to setup no problem but the additional handsets said they needed to be registered. I proceeded to try and do that and once I replace the phone it starting blinking and said it was being registered. Every time I tried to do it it kept say registration failed. I checked the manual which said to hold the end button and the # button at the same time and a reset menu should come up no luck. So here is where I am. Anything you can do to help me would be greatly appreciated.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Brand new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I charged them yesterday and proceeded to set them up today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how do I get them to register so I can use them.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 day by:
11/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) Where was this system purchased?

2) Was this system purchased as a single package, or did ANY of the cordless handsets come as "extra" (add on) units?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(im)