Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My message recorder will not take messages. It tells caller…

Customer Question
My message recorder will...

My message recorder will not take messages. It tells caller "that mailbox is full" I have an AT&T EL 52213

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

AT & T. Model # EL 52213

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just start in the last few days. I clear all old messages and recorder a new outgoing message. Still when it receives a call it rings 4 times them states that "the mailbox is full and can't accept any more numbers ..Good Bye"

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you listening to the messages by pressing the play button on the att?
If you pick up the line do you hear a few beeps or a fast/stutter tone prior to the dial tone?