Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

CS6719-2 It is set up and I can call on it. CS6719-2 Brand…

Customer Question
CS6719-2 It is...

CS6719-2 It is set up and I can call on it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

CS6719-2 Brand new It does not ring for inbound calls?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

20 minutes. How do I make it ring?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I make the menu light up so i can use it?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) Does the handset(s) light up - with incoming calls?

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do/did you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the new system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly (ring for incoming calls)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(im)