Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

When I receive a call on my phone, the person calling can…

Customer Question
When I receive a...

When I receive a call on my phone, the person calling can not hear me, I can hear them fine. I tried to use the mute button and it did not correct this problem??

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I do not know, I have the serial numbers and the operating instructions, we bought it a few years back at Costco.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It started last week and all I have done is try to unmute it according to the operating instructions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Is this going to cost me and if they can't correct it will I have to pay?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 9 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (or perhaps on the cover of the operating instructions).

2) Does this happen for ALL CALLS - both IN and OUT?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

4) Do you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the main system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly (where you can be heard)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

I do not think that the phone is worth the $26 dollars plus, so we might as well cancel my request now. I will take it back to Costco where I bought it and let them contact Panasonic? Thank you

Hi again,

If you can work with me, we MAY FIND that this is not a phone issue at all, where returning the system is not necessary.

If you want to actually troubleshoot this issue, please respond to the original questions I had posted (above).

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)