Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We have a 2 line phone system that has a pre-recorded music…

Customer Question
We have a 2...

We have a 2 line phone system that has a pre-recorded music play during hold. Somehow a new message was recorded over the music. We need the message changed or the music restored, but cannot find any way to do that. Can you please help?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

KX-TG9581

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

We've only had the phones for 2-3 weeks. The music was recorded over a short time after we got the phones

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To turn on the Hold music, dial #167.

Pete, Engineer