Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

NEED TO SET UP PHONE 6114 HELP. MONTH. SINCE I GOT IT TRIED…

Customer Question
NEED TO SET UP...

NEED TO SET UP PHONE 6114 HELP

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

MONTH

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

SINCE I GOT IT TRIED NO CAN DO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

THE LIGHT DOES NOT LIGHT UP CANT READ IT

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone(s).

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the 6114 system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(17+)

Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)