Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I retrieve a missed call to find out who called. I…

Customer Question
How do I retrieve...

How do I retrieve a missed call to find out who called

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I think it's a DECT 6.0 and it's about 3 month's old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've never really read the instructions and it has always been like that. I just looked and it says nothing.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phone(s).

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (DECT 6.0 applies to many cordless phones).

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks