Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

In my voice mail there is a messafe"New Voice mail via phone

in my voice mail there...
in my voice mail there is a messafe"New Voice mail via phone co. How do I get rid of it. There is no messafe or anything?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: KX-TGE233
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Been going on for 3 days now. Took the batteries out, unplugged, etc
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO Thanks
11/15/2017
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you pressing the play button on the base station to listen to messages?
If you pick up the line, do you hear a few beeps or a fast/stutter tone prior to the dial tone?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
No

No to what? Please try to give me as much specific detail as possible to best be able to help you.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
No there is nothing

Okay, how, specifically, are you checking your messages?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
There is nothing. No message or anything. Just the message on the CID
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
You know I think I will just throw away the phone and buy another BUT not Panasonic. I guess thes phone are no good
That will not help your problem.
Please pick up the line again and listen very very carefully. Are you positive there is nothing heard there except the dial tone? No beeps? No fast dial tone?
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
No beeps no fast dial tones
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I hit access and it dials 9290
Okay that is completely different than what I was asking earlier about how you check the messages. Try pressing and holding the OFF or # button for 5 seconds and see if that helps.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Held the # button and that worked
Great. The issue here was actually a false signal from the phone company. This clears it temporarily. Next time you get a real message it should go back to normal.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Thank you
You’re very welcome!
Nathan, Technician
Nathan, Technician