Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a Panasonic KX – TG 7741 cordless phone and would…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic KX – TG 7741 cordless phone and would like to know how to turn off the ringer

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I believe it's about 5 to 7 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The phone works normally but I want to turn the ringer off so I just use it for outgoing calls

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all thank you so very much

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

It sounds like you want to turn off the ringer on your Panasonic phone if yes please follow the below steps:

1. Press [MENU] [#] [1] [6] [0].
  2. Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to raise, lower or turn off the ringer volume.
  3. Press [Save].

Let me know if this helps.