Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

How do we unblock a phone number that has been blocked by

us. We have a...
How do we unblock a phone number that has been blocked by us. We have a Panasonic cordless with digital answering machine. There is one number that was blocked by mistake. We do not want to unblock others. Can you help? Thank you.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Rather new. My guess is about a year. The owner's manual shows a model ID of KX-TGM420/KX-TGM450. Purchased from Harris Corp. I am hearing impaired and need amplified instruments.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing. I attempted to find instructions in the manual I received with the phone, but found only one reference showing the blocked call icon. If there is additional information, I missed it.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you.
11/15/2017
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Take a handset and key in Menu#217

this brings up the blocked numbers list, if you don’t see it right away, first choose “Block a single number”, then press select

then use the up/down buttons to scroll through and find the desired number

press the ERASE button just below the display screen

up/down to YES to confirm

Select

Off

Repeat as needed for other numbers

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks,

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Found the page. Thanks for your help.

You're very welcome!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Technician
Nathan, Technician