Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a Panasonic phone--KX-TG5561, and 66 and would like…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic phone--KX-TG5561, and 66 and would like to know how to change the message for answering calls when I'm not able to get the calls.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Panasonic, KX-TG5561

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've only had the problem since U-Verse was installed this past wk. with new phone-line connections. I've not been able to find the instructions in my owners' manual.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to record a new message for the answering function of my phone.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

So you want to change the outgoing greeting used by the panasonic answering machine, correct?

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 8 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.