Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I remove voicemail msg. via phone co.? My phone is…

Customer Question
How do I remove...

How do I remove voicemail msg. via phone co.? My phone is through our cable company.

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your tv? And how long has this been an issue?

Not the tv my phone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

On an off for about two weeks. None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

This message stays on my phone all the time. Voicemail msg. via phone Co.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the phone.
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.