Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I am on a different computer....same person 2 mins. ago. I…

Customer Question
I am on a...

I am on a different computer....same person 2 mins. ago. I have a brand new tel. on tel line etc for over 15 hrs. but no dial tone. Help please. can we talk by phone?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I bought the phone 2 days ago!!

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. I have been able to put in date, time etc. & am following instructions but no dial tone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I may need youlater as the instructions are difficult. I am 76 yrs. old,,,not a techy!!! Kate

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone with the issue?

Please let me know

Thank you