Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We have CM18445 system. I want to forward the calls from…

Customer Question
Hi, We have...

Hi, We have CM18445 system. I want to forward the calls from this phone to my other office. How do I go about doing this? I cannot find it in the manual. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

About 6 months old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just need to know how to call forward the calls so the phone rings at my other office.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 day by:
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Initially, the VTech CM18445 is only capable of manual transfer of a call to a local extension. It does not have the capability of auto-transferring/call forwarding an incoming call to another telephone number.

I realize that the above information may perhaps be not what was expected. Unfortunately, it is a hardware design limitation; sorry for having to be the bearer of bad news.