Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have CM18445 system. I want to forward the calls from

Customer Question

Hi, We have CM18445 system. I want to forward the calls from this phone to my other office. How do I go about doing this? I cannot find it in the manual. Thank you
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: about 6 months old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just need to know how to call forward the calls so the phone rings at my other office.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Initially, the VTech CM18445 is only capable of manual transfer of a call to a local extension. It does not have the capability of auto-transferring/call forwarding an incoming call to another telephone number.

I realize that the above information may perhaps be not what was expected. Unfortunately, it is a hardware design limitation; sorry for having to be the bearer of bad news.