Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Y phone set up for voice with one service, now I have a

Customer Question
Y phone set up...

Y phone set up for voice with one service, now I have a different service and need to reset my information so it does it automatically. My phone is a Panosonic TX-TGC 350. Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

2 weeks old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since I changed services. My old information is in it, but thought it would still work, but it does not. My phone tells me the number doesn't work.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phone or new service.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Can you CONFIRM the FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (I only ask because there appears to be a typo in the model sent [TX-TGC 350]).

2) Are you referring to "Voicemail" service - on the new provider?

3) What CURRENT landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line, and do you have the steps to MANUALLY access their system?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(18)

I do not want to,pay for this, it wouldn't allow me to go back and get my credit card numbers out, and I want them deleted right now. Please do that for right now. This was misleading that it was a monthly etc service. Very upset. I want verification that numbers are deleted!

Hi again,

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.

Thank you

You're quite welcome.

Take Care, Greg A.