Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We have panasonic phone model kx-tgea40. Is there a way we…

Customer Question
We have panasonic phone...

We have panasonic phone model kx-tgea40. Is there a way we can call into the phone to retrieve messages?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

It is Panasonic kx-tg36458

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing -We just want to know if we can retrieve calls from messages while away from the house

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

NO I think it is a simple question

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Yes, you can listen to messages on the pansonics internal answering machine while away from home.

By default, the remote access function is already enabled, and set up with a default pin of 111.

So call the home number, wait for the answering machine greeting to start, then just key in your pin (111), and it will give you prompts indicating how many new messages, how to play/erase, etc.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.