Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I set called i.d. to show on my phone? 5 years. Just…

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set called i.d. to show on my phone?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

5 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started and I tried to find instructions on the menu

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I can give you the model nbr if you need it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phone(s).

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

2) What is the AGE of the system and WHEN was this issue first noticed?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

4) Do you have ANY other Caller ID phones (NOT part of the main system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

kx-tga421 7 years old today
Cincinnati Bell
no
Please cancel my request/ This is too involved. I will figure it out myself.

Hi again,

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Please let me know if you want to continue towards a solution OR have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)