Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I would like to download the installation instructions for…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to download the installation instructions for KX TGA650B Panasonic cordless phone base. How can I do this?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

About three years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I need to reconnect some handsets to the base unit - that is what I really need to do How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No - if I can get this help, this is what I need. Thanks!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

Please give me one moment and I will provide you with the download you are looking for :)

My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. 😃

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (Use the arrow in the top right to save it to your computer)

Hi :)

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. However, if my answer to you was helpful, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,