Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I set the time and date. It shows model CS6829. Lost…

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set the time and date

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It shows model CS6829

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Lost the manual. wires got chewed and had to put the hone on another line

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
11/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 5 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) If I can get you a copy of the full manual for this system, would that be of help?

2) Is there ANY time or date showing on the system right now?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(17+)

I need the manual. there is nothing showing at this time

OK - let me see if I can find that manual for you.

Back soon, Greg A.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer