Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

Calls to my land line go directly to a message that we are

Customer Question
not available or that our...
Calls to my land line go directly to a message that we are not available or that our mailbox is full but there are no messages on our answering machine
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: I have no idea and do not know how to find out
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We have been out of town for 5 days and this was happening when we returned
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just how to get it back like it was
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Phone Systems
10/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 month ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

2) Can a dial tone be heard when picking a phone, and OUTGOING calls be made successfully?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

4) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the main system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 26 days ago

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer