Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

The answering machine does not record messages. 2.4GHz

Customer Question
The answering machine does...

The answering machine does not record messages

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

2.4GHz Digital Multi Handset

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For three weeks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 4 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...2.4GHzDigital Multi Handset..."
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer