Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Caller recording time does not work. Kx tg2356 8/10/08. Work…

Customer Question
Caller recording time does...

Caller recording time does not work

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kx tg2356 8/10/08

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Work from book

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
10/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone/answering system.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) What exactly is happening, when you say the "caller recording time does not work"? Example, are callers "cut off" after a period of time, can not leave any message, etc.?

2) What happens when you TRY to "work from the book"? For example, do the steps tried NOT WORK AT ALL, or do you "get stuck" at a particular step?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

4) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the main system) attached to this same phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)