Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a voice message on my phone but I can't get it from…

Customer Question
I have a voice...

I have a voice message on my phone but I can't get it from Spectrum.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Hold on, I'll check

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

KX-TGF 370

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm getting a lot of bogus phone calls

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
10/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 9 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, have you tried dialing * 9 9 using the Panasonic handset?
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.