Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My phone light is flashing and when I use my phone there are…

My phone light is flashing...
My phone light is flashing and when I use my phone there are tones that indicate that I have messages but I don't know how to retrieve themAlso cant figure out how to receive my messages remotely?Very frustrated
10/15/2017
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phone/message system.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

2) When did this issue first begin or was noticed?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Kxtge4300
Noticed about a week ago
Cox.net
That is the line I am on. Should I hang up??

Hi again,

I just saw your call request, but unfortunately I'm not near a phone right now to be able to call. However another expert may respond to your call request before I can reach a phone.

We can also continue here in this chat/text form.

Please let me know if that will work for you, please let me know if HOW LONG you have had Cox as your service provider AND if anything has CHANGED with their services recently.

Thanks

Call me please

As just mentioned, I'm not near a phone right now, but should be able to reach a phone in about 10-15 minutes.

In the mean time, please respond HERE to the question:

HOW LONG you have had Cox as your service provider AND if anything has CHANGED with their services recently?

Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
The email retrieval system in the base unit was working great. Now there are no number of calls ever flashing. I have a light flashing on the handser
I would rather talk to someone
Please have an expert call me
24 hours! You have to be kidding!!
Phone call session started
I switched to cox within the last month from ATT.

Here is a link to the Cox Voicemail page (checking).

https://www.cox.com/residential/support/checking-your-voice-mail.html

Thanks for the call Janet.

I believe we have you "started" with the "wonderful world of voicemail from the service provider" (sarcasm) !

Please send me a note right back here if you have any other questions about this voicemail system vs. any "Answering system" you may have on your phones.

Take Good Care, Greg A.