Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

THE MODEL NUMBER ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PHONE IS KX-TGE270 -

Customer Question
THE MUTE INDICATOR HAS JUST...
THE MODEL NUMBER ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PHONE IS KX-TGE270 - THE MUTE INDICATOR HAS JUST SHOWN UP WHEN i PRESS TALK
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
10/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Can you tell me what other symptoms are happening with the phone? For example, can the caller NOT be heard during calls, or can YOU not be heard?

2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, do ALL handsets have this issue?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

4) Do you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the main system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

i CAN HEAR THEM - they cant hear me!!!!!!!!!!! Comcast!!!!!!!!!!! no other phones that are part of this system (there are four of them on the same system and the same thing happens with all of them) - you cant call me since I have this problem or dont you realize that............and instead of seeing other ways - how about just one way -TELLING ME HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLE
SECOND TIME - THE PHONE ISNTOPERATING PROPERTY SO I CANT CALL YOU OR ANYONE ELSE - ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM OR ARE YOU JUST GOING TO BE A YOU KNOW WHAT
THIS IS IT - MY FRIEND AND I MADE A BET AND I WON. YOURE A F------ liar and dont even know how to use a computer much less help with a problem
youre also a f------- coward

Hi again,

Please understand that is is NOT an "instant" system, and it take a few moments for me to see and respond to your notes.

what a looser you are

Also, I'm a real person and do not respond to "name calling" or other abusive language.

Therefore I will opt out of your question and allow other experts to perhaps try to help you.

Good Luck, Greg A.

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi there and sorry to hear you're having trouble with the phones.

As an initial step, can you please unplug power to your comcast modem for at 5 minutes,

then replug, give it another 5 minutes to start back up, then try a test call on one of the panasonic phones and let me know the results.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer