Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I can't find anything telling me how to make it so I hear…

Customer Question
I can't find anything...

I can't find anything telling me how to make it so I hear not only my message but the message being left by someone. I am a small strore I do not want customers to hear the messages as they are being left

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Dect6.0

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is a new phone I hooked up yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how to make it so customers don't hear my message or the one being left

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
10/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 10 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone/answering system.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the phone/answering system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (or outside of the package - if you still have that).

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks